About Me

My photo
More like, "About Us". We were married in 2000, after only 6 months of dating/engagement and knew early on, due to inherited fertility issues that adoption was our avenue to expanding our little family. We are currently waiting and now working towards finding our first child. We are excited to become a mom and dad. We consider ourselves the lucky ones in this adventure toward adoption.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The latest news...My little brother Jedd had just graduate from Weber State University. I tried to go up to see, But got into a accident on the way up. Everything is fine....well just me....no injuries, just a little scratch below on my right knee. On the other hand the car is in the shop. I was going eastbound on I-80 towards Utah. I was about 50 to Winnemucca, and it had been raining. I hit a patch of black ice and I saw the car sliding towards the right. I did my best to correct the problem and tried to slow down. Next thing I knew, the car had spun around and I was going backwards, went of the road and hit a exit sign that dented my rear back panel of my car and bent my rear suspension. There was nothing anyone can do when they hit black ice, besides to slow down and hope that they don't get hurt. That was my case, I hoped for the best of not getting hurt, and I was really lucky that the car didn't roll. I called the important people like 911 and Cathi and my Family. All in all everything is alright. Got to hear my brother and talked with him and told him, how proud I was for him to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment